This Course Concentrates on Tablet repairs, such as iPad, Samsung tablet etc. This course is for beginners that would like to learn Tablet repair, its hand-on course which you will be practicing on Tablets assembling and disassembling, replacing components, learning best practices to make sure smooth efficient repair.
5 Days – 4 Hours a day.
- Tool identification
- Safety Procedures
- Learn how to diagnose the devices
- Learn every inner component of each device, hands-on
- Learn how to replace broken LCD
- Learn how to replace Digitizers.
- Learn how to replace Batteries
- Learn how to replaces cameras.
- Learn how to replace Speakers.
- Learn how to replace the Headset Jack Flex Cable
- Learn how to repair Charging Port Flex
- Learn how to replace Home Button Flex Cable
- Learn how to replace the Power Flex Cable
- Learn how to properly apply & remove adhesive and which to use
- Hot Plate Use
- Industry terms and meanings
After the completions of this course, you will receive serialised official certificate.
We offer 12 months after care package with all courses we provide. This gives you full access to our expert forum and group chats, helping you 24/7 with advice and support from both our technical team and past students